sexta-feira, 6 de março de 2009

Integration

As I said on my post of the language problems it's difficult to somebody integrate themselves in another country/culture/society. The language is a difficulty of the integration but there is another ones.

There is difficulties as the diference of our costums and sometimes time diference because of the fuse horary.

The integration is always hard, I have some experiences because I've moved myself sometimes and I know that is complicated because we don't have any friends and we have to start a "new" life.

2 comentários:

  1. is a sad thing to be excluded from world!!XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is always difficult to integrate into a new world, a new place, new people and sometimes never goes well ... but is always worth trying... great music lol

    ResponderEliminar